Saturday, December 17, 2016

My Favorite FitnessBlender Workouts

I love working out with FitnessBlender on youtube! I have been working out with them since I started this journey in January. I highly recommend them! They have over 350 full length videos to choose from ranging from beginner to advanced.


One of the first videos I started doing was low impact cardio. Twenty-two minutes of quiet, no bounce cardio. There is not a warm up or cool down included but you can easily add one yourself.


I also love a good kickboxing session! Punch and kick out your aggression! Get out of here fat!

A few months ago I started doing tabata or HIIT workouts. They are my favorite go-to workouts. HIIT stands for high intensity interval training. The great thing about these workouts are that you do them at your intesity level. So pretty much anyone can follow along. I can't do a lot jumping so I typically modify when needed.


If you don't have a much time, FitnessBlender has more than a handful of quick workouts. Sometimes I do a quick video before work and a quick one after work if I am pressed for time.

Here are links to my favorite workouts. Enjoy.
Quiet Cardio Low Impact
Fat Blasting butt and Abs Tabatta
Crunchless Abs Workout
Cardio Kickboxing
Barre Workout for Butt and Thighs 
Tank Top Arms Round 2 


Weigh-in update! I weighed in on Friday 12.16.16 and I was down two pounds for the week. That's a total of 59 lbs! I'm under 180 which was my first mini goal. Guess it's time to set some more goals!


No comments:

Post a Comment