Monday, June 27, 2016

Making New Weight Loss Goals



So something wonderful happened a few days ago! I’ve been so busy with the weekend that I haven’t had a chance to post. I’ve been working towards this for what seems like FOREVER! I weighed in on Friday and I hit one of my goals! I weighed in at 199.2 lbs! I can’t stop smiling!!! I am officially in ONEderland!!! Now to stay there! 


I splurged this weekend and bought a new pair of workout shoes! They are AMAZING!!! I couldn’t wait to workout so I could wear them. My feet are grateful.  



So now what? I realized I need to set more goals. When I first started on this journey I weighed 237 lbs. My goal was to get below 200 lbs. and it seemed so far off. Six months later here we are. My next goal will be 180 lbs. When I married my husband in 2007 I weighed 184 lbs. 

Let’s do this! Happy and healthy. I’m taking life one day at a time, being present in each moment and consciously making good choices. 

 (This picture taken by my 12 year old camera boy right after my ONEderland weigh in on 6/24/16)

HERE is where my online journey began...

1 comment:

  1. I welcome all the suggestion mentioned in this blog related to new learning skills. It is definitely going to help me to adopt new exited way of learning. I think, others will also feel helpful this blog for their needs.ยาลดน้ำหนัก

    ReplyDelete