Wednesday, July 27, 2016

My First Weight Loss Video!!!

I have been working on my first video for youtube for some time now. Honestly, it's been complete for a month or so but I was super nervous to post it. I suppose I am fearful of judgment. It's going to happen, that's a given. I'm sure I'm judged regularly by others as is.



I think that if I can make a difference and help others that struggle with their weight/health then the judgement will be worth it.

I am super excited to have posted my first video! My son helped me set up my youtube channel and make the video. He's my behind the scenes guy.  My daughter has been super supportive and encouraging through the process. She's my little cheerleader! Everyone needs a cheerleader!

Having a support system is crucial to your success. I'm very blessed to have my family and friends with me through this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment